"The calculation of a right-angled triangle is no longer a problem. All edges are calculated with the Pythagorean theorem. If you enter the value of two edges, the third is calculated. All calculations are stored in a history. The final solution can be shared.
- the edges a, b and c can be entered
- calculation of the third edge with the Pythagorean theorem
- history function that saves input
- complete solution
- the entering of fractions is supported
- no ads!
[ Application ]
- there are 3 fields for entering the values using a modified keyboard
- if you have not entered enough values, the text fields are highlighted in yellow
- if you have entered invalid values, the corresponding text field is highlighted in red
- you can switch between the solution, input view and history by swiping and / or touching the buttons
- the entries in the history can be deleted or sorted manually
- if you select an entry in the history, it will be loaded automatically for the calculation
- the entire history can be deleted by pressing a key